If you are shopping for a new BMW vehicle in Staten Island or a BMW CPO model in Manhattan, you’ll be able to take advantage of plenty of coverage options when it comes to your warranty. Find out why you can relax when it comes to taking care of your luxury vehicle at BMW of Brooklyn with these BMW warranty options.
BMW New Vehicle Warranty
What is covered in the BMW New Vehicle Warranty? See below for standard coverage for your Dyker Heights and Bay Ridge drives:
- New Vehicle Limited Warranty — 4 years / 50,000 miles of bumper-to-bumper and powertrain warranty coverage
- Corrosion — 12 years / unlimited miles of corrosion protection
- Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance — For the first four years of your new vehicle warranty, get access to BMW roadside service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- BMW Ultimate Care — 3 years / 36,000 miles of complimentary scheduled service for all 2017 model year and newer BMW Vehicles.
What specifically is included in the complimentary BMW Ultimate Care scheduled service? Only the following maintenance items are covered at an authorized BMW service center like ours at BMW of Brooklyn, to the exclusive benefit of the original purchaser, owner, or lessee:
- Engine oil and filter
- Engine air filter
- Fuel filter (diesel engines only)
- Cabin microfilter
- Brake fluid
- Spark plugs
- Remote control / key battery
- Vehicle check
Additional Coverage Options:
- BMW Maintenance Program –– If you have an older model BMW, you can still sign up for the BMW Maintenance Program to get scheduled maintenance services like oil changes covered.
- BMW TeleService — With this feature available on all new BMW models, your vehicle can automatically report to BMW when it needs service.
BMW CPO Warranty
Even if you want a used BMW in Queens, you can still have peace of mind with a BMW CPO model, which comes with a BMW Certified Limited Warranty. This includes:
- 1 year/unlimited miles of coverage after the 4 year/50,000 mile New Vehicle Warranty expires
- BMW i3 initial 8-year battery warranty will transfer to the new owner
Available BMW CPO Warranty Add-Ons:
- BMW Roadside Assistance 24/7 travel protection
- Available extended warranties and limited powertrain warranties
- BMW Assist™ Safety Program is available on many late-model certified BMW vehicles, with TeleService access, emergency service assistance, and collision detection notification.
Enjoy Expert BMW Service at BMW of Brooklyn
If you have any questions about the BMW warranty coverage options, don’t hesitate to contact us at BMW of Brooklyn. If it’s time to take advantage of that BMW warranty, schedule service in Brooklyn today!