BMW vs. Audi
Choosing your next luxury vehicle in Brooklyn should start with finding the right brand, and this BMW vs. Audi overview is your perfect jumping off point. Compare BMW cars, SUVs, and performance vehicles against those of Audi to see how each brand measures up, then contact us to schedule a test drive at BMW of Brooklyn!
BMW Luxury Cars vs. Audi Luxury Cars
BMW offers models starting at $35,300 MSRP with the BMW 2 Series Coupe and finishing with the BMW i8 at $147,500 MSRP. Other models include the 5-Series and 3-Series sedans. BMW 2 Series specs include:
- Starting Engine: 2.0L TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder engine with 248 hp
- EPA-Estimated MPG: 21/32 city/hwy mpg
Audi offers 14 luxury cars, starting at $31,950 MSRP with the 2018 A3 Sedan and ending with the 2018 RS 7 at $113,900 MSRP. Audi A3 specs include:
- Starting Engine: 2.0L TFSI® 4-cylinder with 186 hp
- EPA-Estimated MPG: 26/35 city/hwy mpg
BMW SUVs & Crossovers vs. Audi SUVs & Crossovers
BMW range includes six different luxury SUV models starting at $33,900 MSRP with the BMW X1 and peaking with the BMW X6 at $62,950 MSRP. Other models include the X5 and the X3. Just a few vital specs for Brooklyn drivers to consider include:
- Starting X1 Engine: 2.0L BMW TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder engine with 228 hp
- Most Powerful Engine: 4.4L BMW TwinPower Turbo V8 engine with 445 hp
- Maximum Cargo Volume: 76.7 cubic feet
Audi also offers six SUV models. Their lineup kicks off with the 2018 A4 allroad® at $44,500 MSRP and goes right up to the Audi e-tron at $74,800. Check out some relevant Audi specs below:
- Starting A4 Engine: Four-Cylinder for 252 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque.
- Most Powerful Engine: 3.0L TFSI® engine for 354 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque.
- Maximum Cargo Volume: 71.6 cubic feet
Luxury Cars: Performance Models
BMW offers seven performance-focused models that start raising your pulse around Staten Island and Queens at $58,900 MSRP with the M2 Competition Coupe.
- Top Track Speed: 190 mph
- Top Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 3.1 seconds
Audi offers 12 coupes and convertibles, starting with the A3 Cabriolet at $38,350 MSRP and working up to the
2018 R8 Spyder at $177,100 MSRP.
- Top Track Speed: 198 mph
- Top Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 3.5 seconds
More from BMW of Brooklyn
Whether you want to check out used BMW models, talk through BMW lease offers, or discuss BMW warranty coverage, our team can help. To learn more, compare the BMW X3 vs. Audi Q5. You’ll see why Brooklyn prefers BMW vs. Mercedes-Benz and Audi. You can also learn more about BMW history.